Kaz and Kelly's Blog

Please feel free to leave comments so I know who is stopping by!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

After Amsterdam

Well, I sucsessfuly rang in my birthday in one of the crazies, yet most beautiful cities in the world. On Saturday morning everyone had arrived at the hotel by 11am, so we left for some sight seeing. We did a nice walking tour of the city before hitting the Heinkin brewery. It is a very interactive tour, with lots of beer stops. After the brewery, we decided to rest for a couple hours before hitting the night scene. We had a delicious Greek meal and then went to some pubs. On Sunday, everyone was moving a little slower than usual, but we had a nice breakfast and then a canal tour of Amsterdam by boat. We then had to say good bye to Matt and Jenny and headed off to the Rembrandt museum and the Van Gogh musuem for a little culture. Jon then headed back and Kaz, Yasuko, Nev and I went to a very nice Indonisian restaurant for my birthday dinner when at the end of the meal they gave me the best present by announcing their engagement. On Monday we dropped Kaz at the airport to head home and I went to Osnabrueck with Nev. It was a lovely town, and today we toured around Munster before heading to Yasuko's place in Dueseldorf. Tomorrow I am off to France. To quote a good friend "The road goes on forever and the party never ends!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruthful said...

Hi Kelly! I have been gone, too, and so have only just read your blog now. Thanks for taking the time to share! I hope you had a memorable birthday and also that you CAN remember it!! Can't wait till you get back so I can tell you about the hike that scared the bejesus out of me!! I bet France is great, too!!
Love,
Ruthie

11:16 AM  
Blogger Dprabo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Dprabo said...

Hi Kelly, Happy birthday! We hope the weather is not as hot there as it is here. We look forward to seeing the pics when you get back.
Ruth, we didn't know there is anything that could scare the bejesus out of you!
Love, Jim and Dede

12:09 PM  
Blogger Taiko Tari said...

Hallloooooo Mrs. Morita!

I wanted to wish you a happy birthday, but you're never coming home.....

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home