Kaz and Kelly's Blog

Please feel free to leave comments so I know who is stopping by!

Monday, August 06, 2007

We are going on our honeymoon!


I realize that a lot of time has passed since I have used this blog, so most people have maybe given up on it, however, I am back! We are taking a late honeymoon/Kelly's 30th birthday trip to Europe in just a few days, and what better way to keep you all posted on what we are doing. Our first stop is Dubrovnik, Croatia. Kaz has always dreamed of going to Croatia. Croatia is mainly known for it's beaches, and we will be staying right on one for the first week. We plan to do some diving, kayaking and exploring while we are there. After Croatia we then head up to Amsterdam for a long weekend to celebrate my big 30. Kaz's friends from England, Matt, Jenny, Jon and Dan will fly over for the festivities as well as Kaz's sister and boyfriend, Nev. After Amsterdam Kaz has to head back to work, but I will stay for another week. I will head back to Germany with Yasuko and Nev and tour around Germany. In the middle of the that week I will fly over to Grenoble, France to visit a good friend of mine I know from our Tokyo bike club. She has already arranged for a bike for me and she is planning some amazing rides. A wine and cheese bike tour of Southern France. So stay tuned for Kelly and Kaz's European Adventure!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No London? Give your Limey friends a chance! Having said that, I wouldn't go to London on my honeymoon. Kaz definitely has the right idea.
Congratulations you crazy scamps and have a good time. I recommend watching National Lampoon's European Vacation to get a better idea of how to get along in Europe.

Nigel

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home