Kaz and Kelly's Blog

Please feel free to leave comments so I know who is stopping by!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Almost there...

Lots of progress has been done in the last couple weeks. They say they have about a week more. We won't officially move until the first of December because the last week in Nov they are having an open house. We will move in after that is finished. It is really exciting, and here are some new pictures.

The out side has all been painted and we have our garage door now.
















All the lights are installed now.


















The bathrooms and toilets are all done!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a stylish house! Is it my imagination, or is your toilet crooked? Better install a seatbelt! Can't wait to try it.

JayGee

4:32 PM  
Blogger Ruthful said...

Hey!! It really looks like a house now!! How exciting!! Is that blue the actually color? It is a beautiful house and will be even more wonderful when you get cooking in the kitchen and laughing in the living room and drinking and singing to the onion patch on the deck. Oh!! I can't wait!!

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow- huge progress!! Congrats and mucho energy for the final sprint till you move in!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your house looks beautiful! I hadn't check your blog for quite awhile. I can never get on my computer at school because of my journalism students. Today there was a moment. I bet you're excited to move in.
Love, Mary

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home