Kaz and Kelly's Blog

Please feel free to leave comments so I know who is stopping by!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

House Progress

Week 6 (8/3): The roof is just about done. The construction workers are working REALLY hard. They are there from 7 to 7 Monday through Saturday, and it is SO HOT right now, so I really feel for them.
Week 5 (7/27): We have the entire house framed now and they are working on the roof. It is really moving fast and is so exciting!Week 4 1/2 Progress (7/24): Believe it or not this is one days progress. They had the crane on Wednesday (7/23) and got the entire first floor framed. Everyone said it would go really quickly once they started framing, but this is really fast! We may have a roof by the end of the week since the crane is coming Friday and Saturday!Week 4 Progress (7/22): We now have a crawl space with plumbing. Ready for the framers!
Week 3 Progress (7/11): Foundation is done!!

Week 2 Progress (7/6): So far so good! The only small complaint is the stinky outhouse.

Week 1 Progress (6/29):

Here is the 1st day's progress (6/24):

5 Comments:

Blogger Dad said...

I finally jumped through the hoops allowing me to leave a comment. It is great to watch your home start to come together. Keep posting your pictures. Love Dad

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, now exciting to see the progress!

Cheers, Sumie

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly & Kaz....

Denise here...I couldn't navigate the Japanese Blog sign on so I will show up as anonymous...but it's me!
I'm so enjoying your blogs and the progress on your new home...it's amazing...and I see you have a spare room or two...hmmm...perhaps for past friends who so want to visit??? And I'm loving the rooms labeled "KIDS"...you are so organized...love to hear your planning...but hey have fun first "they" are a forever commitment...lots of memories to be made here in this new house I'm feeling! Miss you guys very much...all my love to you both
Denise XOXOX

7:57 AM  
Blogger Ruthful said...

Hi K n K,

I'm really glad you are putting up pictures because I'm so far away I would never be able to see the real thing!! :) It is impressive to see each step and the anticipation builds as well. Is it too early to reserve the beer truck for the housewarming party. Seeing as it may be in December, shall we switch to barrels of scotch??!?!? Heh heh heh....
Rub,
Loosie

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi K&K:
Things are really moving. Your home looks great. How often are you at the site? I'm going to sign this anonymous because I don't like the name they gave me.
Love, Dad

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home